5/30/09

The Big Red Truck (Dumb Blonde Joke)

In an old farmhouse, a dumb blonde was cooking in her kitchen when suddenly, the grease caught fire.

Panicking, she ran to the living room, got the cell phone out of her purse and dialed 9-1-1.

Before the operator could even speak, the dumb blonde screamed, "Come quick! My kitchen's on fire!" and quickly hung up the phone and put it back in her purse.

A few moments later, the fire had completely engulfed the kitchen; and was spreading into the living room.

Once again, the dumb blonde ran to her purse, grabbed the cell phone; and dialed 9-1-1.

Again, before the operator could even speak, the dumb blonde screamed, "Come quick! the fire's in my living room now!" and quickly hung up the phone and put it back in her purse.

By this time, she was being overtaken with smoke; so she grabbed her purse and ran to the bedroom. As the fire was getting closer, she, once again, grabbed her cell phone, dialed 9-1-1 and screamed into it.

"You idiots! You're letting my house burn down! Come get me out of here before I die!"

The lady on 9-1-1 interrupted and said, "Wait a minute! How do we get there?"

The dumb blonde paused for a second....

Then said, "Duh...Big Red Truck!" and hung up.


Fire Department Report: Found unused fire extinguisher 2 ft from stove

4 comments:

  1. Really dumb but too many people forget to give their address or turn off the stove

    ReplyDelete
  2. This joke came around in the early 80's it didnt have a cell phone and went a bit different but still... Duh... Big Red Truck... Its nice to see how things grow and change with time and yet still the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Mom, who just passed AWAY TOLD THIS JOKE. :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My wife who just passed away was saying Big Red Truck to all my dumb questions when I met her. May our dearest Loved ones Rest in peace. I'm sorry for your loss.

      Delete